With over 18 years operations experience in the aviation industry, Grant Caswell has the credentials described below to meet your aerial photography, video, and mapping / surveying requirements:
• Bachelor of Commerce (University of Calgary)
• Commercial Pilot's License with Multi-IFR and Seaplane Endorsements
• Level 2 Commercial Drone Certificate (Clarion Drones Academy)
• Piloting in Parachute Operations with the Calgary Parachute Club (2 years)
• Flight Dispatching in Type A, B, and C Environments with Morningstar Air, Westjet Airlines, and Colt International (6 years)
• Operations Control and Emergency Management with Air Canada and Westjet Airlines (7 years)
• Business Analysis and Project Management with Canadian North Airlines (3 years)
Caswell Aviation Ltd is focused on providing aerial drone photography and video for real estate, sporting events, entertainment industry, construction inspections, exterior home and business building inspections, and the oil industry operations.
We are Transport Canada
& FAA licensed and insured to operate within urban areas and 9km radius of
airports. We can also operate during day or night with prior air traffic control and privacy
permissions. We operate under full compliance of our National Standing Complex Special
Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC).